Want some in-person spinning?
If you're interested in a class for your yarn shop or fiber group, please email me for rates, travel considerations depending on distance, and class sizes.
- Art Yarn Technique Classes - art yarn spinning can help you learn to play at your wheel again and bring new joy and creativity to your spinning. Technique classes can be tailored to work with any spinning wheel type. I've put together some photo collections on Pinterest for these techniques to help you choose your favorites:
- Corespinning Yarns
- Beaded Yarns
- Layered Yarns
- Scrap Batt Yarns
- Tailspun Yarns
- Working with Art Yarns: answering the ever-popular "but what do I do with it?"
- Creative Color for Spinners - don't be scared of color anymore!
- Long Color Change Yarns
- Working with Handpainted Braids
- Custom Requests & Private Lessons - looking for something else? Please feel free to email me at email@example.com to see what else is in the works. You can also request private lessons through the Weaver's Guild of Minnesota.